Food For Your Cells And Immune System.

by admin on March 14, 2011

Glutathione And Your Cells.
I’d like to share some interesting facts on Glutathione, the Big Kahuna of our Antioxidants. Glutathione is often called ‘Food For The Immune System’, because that’s exactly what it is. It’s the best food possible for your body’s first line of defense.

Our immune system is our body’s survival force against all illnesses and diseases. It comes under heavy attack from toxins, bacteria and viruses every day. Cells that are weak and low on Glutathione levels inevitably become over powered and die as a result of such attacks, causing our immune system to become vulnerable and leaving our body open to becoming unwell.

Glutathione deficiency is connected to almost every known illness, health challenge and degenerative disease. In accordance, the same health concerns are dramatically improved by raising the Glutathione levels within the cells. This is not surprising, as ALL health and disease begins inside the cells. Learn of the relationship between Glutathione And Your Cells here.

Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant in existence and is in EVERY SINGLE ONE of our TRILLIONS of cells. When our cells have optimal levels of Glutathione, our body is capable of maintaining youthfulness and vitality. When they don’t, we get sick, age faster, and over time tend to develop serious degenerative diseases.

Understanding how this complex system functions makes it’s easy to see that when your cells are strengthened and protected by having high levels of Glutathione, you have powerful healthy cells. Having strong healthy cells means you have healthy tissue, healthy organs, healthy organ systems, and healthy YOU.

We are truly blessed with a magnificently efficient body that’s capable of protecting us from illness/disease as well as repairing and rejuvenating itself. Once armed with the awareness needed, we’re able to feed it the correct fuel.

Grab your Free Ebook on Glutathione here and learn how you can ensure that your cells receive optimal levels of Glutathione for Ultimate Health.

If you’ve enjoyed this post please share it with people you care about and leave a comment for others to enjoy.

To Your Ultimate Health And Wellness.

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Holly March 15, 2011 at 3:45 am

Our immune system, how we need to support it! Yes with all the toxins and stuff in our world there is no way our body can do it without support. I would love to see more people thinking in terms of food for the cells rather than food for pleasure of taste! Antioxidants to the rescue! Great post, Toni.
Holly recently posted..If You Don’t Use It You Lose It!

admin March 18, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Hi Holly,
I couldn’t agree more. Our body is bombarded with challenges every day in the form of toxins, chemicals, stress etc. Poor nutrition only adds to the difficulty our body has in overcoming them.
Thanks for your comment.
In Health and Wellness
Toni

Linda G. Cox March 15, 2011 at 6:24 am

Toni~
I have always loved the health and wellness industry! I believe we don’t get all that we need in our daily diet, disease that so many of us are experiencing proves it! It seems supplements are the way to go.
Linda
Linda G. Cox recently posted..Green Smoothie Discover the Most Delicious Combinations

admin March 18, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Hi Linda,
It’s something I’ve always found myself coming back to also :)
I agree that supplements are necessary, and it’s a matter of selecting the right ones.
This is where it gets interesting…. :)

Thanks for commenting Linda.

In Health and Wellness
Toni

Don Enck March 16, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Thanks for sharing this and enlightening me on this topic. It seems like more and more everyday there are things I learn about living a more healthy life. Science continues to move forward. Research moves forward and then we benefit from what they discover.
Don Enck recently posted..Secrets To Creating Engaging Video

admin March 18, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Hi Don,
You’re most welcome :)
Absolutely, Science is ever evolving and to see it merging with Natural products excites me.
It’s the way it was meant to be, and to see it becoming the way of the future is awesome.

Thanks for visiting and commenting Don.

In Health and Harmony

Toni

Alison Elliot April 1, 2011 at 1:26 am

You really hit the ‘G’ spot with this post Toni. Glutathione is becoming almost a household word – a year ago I’d never even heard of it. I know from having used products that contain the lil gem that it has awesome properties.

Thanks so much for the well-formed packet of information, it’s inspired me to beef up my intake. Nothing beats healthy cells for the building of a strong foundation.

admin April 5, 2011 at 11:57 am

That’s awesome Alison, it’s great to know that the knowledge on Glutathione is spreading.
You’re absolutely right, the foundation of a strong healthy body is having strong healthy cells.

I’m so pleased that you’ve been inspired by having read this.

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

In Health and Harmony

Toni

Joanie McMahon June 17, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Great website Toni. Beautiful colors , design. Really great job.

Toni King July 8, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Thanks Joanie,
I’m glad you like my site, thanks for visiting.

In Ultimate Health and Harmony

Toni
Toni King recently posted..Food For Your Cells And Immune System.

Grace Sevilly August 25, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Hi Toni, I was able to read somewhere that the reason why gluthatione is able to “bleach” or “whiten” the skin is because it cleanses the cells. Is there some truth to this claim, or is it just a hearsay? Thanks for the wonderful information you shared.

admin April 6, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Hello Grace,
You are the second person to pose this question. It appears that there is evidence of skin lightening as a result of glutathione, however I’ve had no personal experience with this and therefore would not want to claim either way for sure.

It may be a worth while experiment :)

In Health Awareness
Toni

Cassandra September 7, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Hi Toni,
Interesting article!
Thanks for this very informative post about Glutathione and how it will help improved our immune system. And thanks for the extra ebook links. :)
Cassandra recently posted..Farberware Cookware

admin April 6, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Hi Cassandra,
Thank you and you’re most welcome. I’m so pleased that you found value in this information.

To your Empowered Awareness.
Toni

Bridgette Anne Murray September 21, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Hi Toni, a doctor once told me that glutathione causes whitening because it actually cleanses the cell inside our bodies, thus causing the skin to bleach. Is there any truth in that statement?

admin April 6, 2012 at 11:55 am

Hi Bridgette,
I couldn’t see the rejuvenation of our cells health causing it to bleach our skin, it seems very unlikely to me, however I don’t claim to be a Doctor, so it’s something I would need to research thoroughly to establish.
Once I’ve done this I’ll re-post my reply, I appreciate your question.
In Health and Harmony